After seeing this on Paige’s Blog, I thought I’d do the same: Paige’s Paradise Blog
So, here goes:
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Well, I love Elf, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street. Now that I have my son, I can imagine that these will change to whatever he likes. I ❤️ Disney so hopefully he does too.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning -for sure. But this year will start tradition with family to open one gift (pjs) on Christmas Eve.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Not particularly- just memories of being with family. Attending my cousins wedding in Florida was a good one. I have no doubt that this Christmas (my son’s first Christmas) will be very very special.
4.Favourite festive food?
Am a sucker for Christmas pudding and pigs in blankets.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Don’t have a favourite – love all my presents.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon and gingerbread. Normally in the form of candles but baking also. Oh, mulled wine 🍷.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Starting this year – gifting of pjs on Christmas Eve. Obviously filling up stockings for the morning.
8. What tops your tree?
Handmade wooden star made by my very talented husband.
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Can’t really remember but I don’t think that I ever was that extravagant.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Being with family – lots of laughter!😊😀🤗🤗