Reasons why I liked it:
1. Looks like a story book – in that it is not a modern day animation. Traditional!
2. Suitable for all ages – well probably to the age of 10/11 max.
3. Multicultural- talks about how Christmas is celebrated around the world. Multiculturalism! As a Languages Teacher- this fills me with so much joy!
4. Stepping outside one’s own cultural bubble.
5. Understanding of where Santa’s 🎅 name came from and his different names around the wonderful.
Overall, a very informative cartoon/film. Not only did my teacher side love it but as a parent who wants their child to understand the world we live in.