1. Victoria’s Secret – Amber Romance
Absolutely love this- smells divine. Very silky on skin and smells like crème brûlée.
2. Body Shop – glazed apple body butter
This is very Christmassy – love it. Has been good on dry hands and on legs also. Have it in my locker at work. It does come in a set but I only have the body butter.
4. Sainsbury’s- Christmas socks – pack of 2 for £3 ( Well who doesn’t love Christmas socks!)
5. Laura Mercier – Bronzing Pressed Powder – Matte Bronze
Helps when you are feeling by pale after loosing natural sun tan. Excellent texture and goes on easily with a bronzer brush.
6. Bobbi Brown Moisturising lip balm
A necessity all year round-my go to morning and night.
7. Cuticura Antibacterial Handgel – Mangi Shimmer
With colds and all sorts of germs around this has been with me everywhere ( even have one next to my bed). Love the scent and has a slight shimmer to it. It is frustrating that we can not get Bath and Bodyworks in U.K. so this is my alternative.
8. Ralph Lauren Long Blue Cardigan
Bought this end of November in Gunwharf Quays – love it. It is a very dark navy colour with Red horse 🐴 – goes with most things and a very cosy fit.
Thanks for reading!
Happy New Year 🎉🎉 – May 2017 be a good one!